The Original Carrie Elle Meal Planner - 8.5x11 - FREE U.S. SHIPPING!Carrie Elle
I originally designed this weekly Meal Planner because I needed a fun and EASY way to meal plan for my family, and a perforated Meal Planner didn't exist on the market! if you spend just a little bit time of planning your meals each week, you'll notice less stress and chaos at dinnertime - plus, you'll save a ton of money! If you meal plan consistently, this planner will pay for itself in just a few shopping trips.
The planner is laminated and bound with an aluminum coil. This is a sturdy planner! This meal planner is 8.5" x 11" (a teensy bit bigger due to the lamination). It's made with quality paper that you'll love to write on.
8.5X11 MEAL PLANNER
Here's what's included:
- 12 monthly calendar pages (blank) for those of you who like to meal plan a month at a time
- 60 weekly meal planning pages, with a place to plan out meals for the week and a place to write your grocery list. The pages are perforated so you can rip off the grocery list to take with you to the store, and stick the menu for the week on the fridge (although some people like to keep the menu in their planner to refer to later). There is also enough room for most people to write out breakfast, lunch and dinner for each day.
- 10 holiday meal/dinner party planning pages, with space to plan the meals (and even supplies you need to buy) and a place to write out your shopping list. The pages are perforated so you can rip off the grocery list to take with you to the store, and stick the menu for the dinner on the fridge.
- 10 lined pages at the back of the book for notes/recipes/helpful websites
- Space to keep track of your favorite meal planning resources
- Freezer Inventory sheets
- Pantry Inventory sheets
- Spice Inventory sheet
- Measurement and baking conversions
- Double-sided pocket folder (keep your recipes, grocery store flyers and coupons here)
It's perfect for storing in your kitchen! This is helpful for ANYONE looking to meal plan. It makes a great gift, too.
Be sure to join my Facebook group to keep up with the latest products, coupons and updates - and lots of free printables!
Want more meal planning help? Take my FREE 30 Day Meal Planning challenge!